In this post, the Liner Q/A related to the Haryana Current Affairs of March-2019 are given. These Current Affairs will assist the candidates in various related examinations i.e. HTET, HSSC, HPSC, Haryana Police etc. You can download these questions in PDF from below link.
Haryana Current Affairs February 2019, Liner Questions
- What is the first district of Haryana to provide SBI Premium Banking E-Lobby service?
Answer : Rewari
- Who launched the SBI premium banking E-lobby service in Rewari?
Answer : Rana Ashutosh Kumar Singh (CGM of Chandigarh Circle)
- How many district’s village have been selected for the first phase to build roads from West Plastics in Haryana?
Answer : 3 (Rohtak, Sonipat, Jhajjar)
- Which scheme has been started to give pension Rs. 3,000 / – for the workers of unorganized sector from the age of 60 years?
Answer : Prime Minister Sharmyogi Maandhan Yojana
- How many Block (खण्ड) have been ‘ Saksham Block (सक्षम खण्ड)’ in the year 2019?
Answer : Total – 94 Block, In 2019 – 68 Block and February, 2006 – 26 blocks
- On March 3, 2019, Haryana Chief Minister Manoharlal Khattar laid a foundation stone for the 4106 crore projects for how many districts?
Answer : 211 projects for 22 districts
- Which medal wrestler Vinesh Fougat won the Dale Kaalov International Meet?
Answer : Silver Medal
- Which medal wrestler Bajrang Poonia won the Petrov International Meet?
Answer: Gold Medal
- Shooter Manu Bhakar and Saurabh Chaudhary won the medal in the 10 meter Air Pistol Mixed Team Event at ISSF World Cup?
Answer : Gold Medal
- What location did Haryana get in the Sanitation Survey-2011?
Answer : 9th
- Which of the cities in Haryana was topped by Sanitary Survey-2019
Answer : Karnal
- How many cities in Haryana were in the top 100 in the Sanitation Survey-2019?
Answer : Four cities, Karnal 24th, Rohtak 69th, Panchkula 71st and Gururgram 83rd
- What are the top three states in the Sanitary Survey-2019?
Answer : First – Chhattisgarh, II – Jharkhand, Third – Maharashtra
- Which is the world’s most polluted city according to the report of the year 2019?
Answer : Gurugram
- According to the report of 2019, how many cities of Haryana are included in the 20 most polluted cities of the world?
Answer : Three Cities, 1st – Gurugram, 4th – Faridabad, 20th – Jind
- Which is the first state to implement the मुख्यमंत्री सम्मान निधि योजना?
Answer : Haryana (launched on February 26)
- Which state introduced the family prosperity scheme (परिवार समृद्धि योजना)?
Answer : Haryana
- When and where did the state-level Saras Mela (2019) be organized on the lines of Surajkund Fair in Haryana?
Answer : From 22 February to 5 March, at Gandhi Ground, Ambala Cantt.
- Who Organized the state-level Saras Mela (2019)?
Answer : Ministry of Rural Development
- Which district of Haryana has become the first Eco-friendly prison?
Answer : Panipat, 230 kilowatts of solar energy plant has been installed at cost of 70 crore. It started on March 3 by CM Manoharlal Khattar.
- In which district of Haryana did the ‘Incredible India Cultural Kumbh Mela (अतुल्य भारत सांस्कृतिक कुम्भ मेले)’ organized?
Answer : At the Haryana Art Council & Multi Art Culture Center of Kurukshetra
- When did the Incredible India Cultural Fair (अतुल्य भारत सांस्कृतिक कुम्भ मेले) organized and by Whom?
Answer : The fair was organized from March 5 to 9 March in collaboration with the Cultural Ministry and North Central Regional Cultural Centre.
- Which block of Haryana has been declared the first Saksham plus block (सक्षम प्लस ब्लॉक) of the state?
Answer : Sampla (Distt Rohtak)
- How many women from Haryana were honored on the occasion of International Women’s Day-2019?
Answer : 23 women
- On the occasion of International Women’s Day-2019, which woman of Haryana received Kalpana Chawla Shaurya Award?
Answer : Rekha Laxmi Singh Chowkan (from Rewari)
- On the occasion of International Women’s Day-2019, which district of Haryana organized state level Pink Marathon?
Answer : In Panipat
- Which woman of Haryana was given the title of Web Wonder Woman for social campaigning on social sites?
Answer : IAS officer Sonal Goyal
- Which campaign started from March 8, 2019 for pregnant women and children in Haryana to prevent them from anaemia disease?
Answer : Atal Abhiyan, On this campaign Rs. 21 crores will be spend.
- How many women took part in the Pink Marathon organized at Panipat on the occasion of International Women’s Day-2019?
Answer : 35 thousand women
- Recently, how many acres have got the proposal to build a dairy plaza in Hisar?
Answer : 50 acres
- Where Dairy Plaza will be installed at the place of Hisar?
Answer : In Hissar’s village Beed (गाँव बीड़ में)
- Guru Jambhaveshwar, a science and technology auspiciously honored with which award in the field of education?
Answer : Reputed Indian Excellence Award – 2018 (प्रतिष्ठित भारतीय उत्कृष्ट शिक्षा-सम्मान-2018)
- How many such voters in Haryana who are over 100 years old?
Answer : 5910
- How many people from Haryana Honored with Padma Award by President Ramnath Kovind?
Answer : 5 (1 – Padma Bhushan : Sri Darshan Lal Jain, 4 – Padma Shri : Mr. Kanwal Singh Chauhan, Bajrang Poonia, Narendra Singh, Sultan Singh)
- Which Padma Award conferred to Shri Darshan Lal Jain of Haryana by President Ramnath Kovind?
Answer : Padma Bhushan
- Kanwal Singh, honoured with Padma Shri award belongs to which district of Haryana?
Answer : Sonipat
- Sultan Singh, a renowned farmer belonging to the Padma Shri award, belongs to which of these districts of Haryana?
Answer : Karnal
- Darshan Lal Jain has been awarded the Padma Bhushan for his work in which field?
Answer : To revive the river Saraswati
- Which is the first Municipal Corporation of Haryana to do the cleaning of the sewerage manhole by Robot?
Answer : Gurugram
- Dr. Baldev Kumar, Vice Chancellor of Sri Krishna AYUSH University has been honored with which award?
Answer : Dhanvantari Award
- How many herbal parks in Haryana at this time?
Answer : 58
- Which Haryana player has been selected for IPL-12?
Answer : Rahul Tawatia (Village Sihai, Faridabad)
- Rahul Tewatiya of Haryana will play on behalf of which team in IPL-12?
Answer : Delhi Capitol
- How much did Delhi Capitol bid for Rahul Tewatiya in the IPL-12 Team?
Answer : In 3 crore
- Which of the celebrations is celebrated by the CRPF in the center of Gurudram, Kaderpur?
Answer : 80th (This center was founded on March 19, 2019)
- Lok Sabha elections will be held in Haryana in ______ 2019.
Answer : May 12
- Which phase will be held in the Lok Sabha elections -2019 in Haryana?
Answer : In the sixth phase (counting will take place on May 23)
- In which district of Haryana is the second MDR TB Center being opened in the state?
Answer : Bhagat Phula Singh Women Medical College, Khanpur Kalan in Sonipat
- Which village of Jhajjar will be digitized under Digital India?
Answer : Sankhoul (सांखौलको)
- How many players of Haryana won the gold medal in the World Power Lifting Championship held in Ukraine from 8 to 10 March?
Answer : Four players, these four players are from Gurujram. Total 18 players participated in the Indian team, four out of total, including a female player, are from Gurugram alone win Medal.
The name of the gold winning players is as follows –
–Nitin Ranawat – 195 KG in the bench press, 130 kg in squat
–Ranjit – 140 kg in bench press, 170 kg in squat
–Coach Deepak Verma – 205 Kg in dad lifting, 170 kg in squat
- Which player of Haryana participated in Ranji Trophy held in Andhra Pradesh?
Answer : Abhishek Kaushik (from Kurukshetra)
- Name the first cricketer of Kurukshetra who has been selected in the Syed Mustak Ali Trophy (सैय्यद मुस्ताक अली ट्राफी)?
Answer : Abhishek Kaushik
- Haryana’s Abhishek Kaushik played on behalf of which team in the Ranji Trophy held in Andhra Pradesh?
Answer : Nagaland
- Where Haryana’s first Abic center is being established?
Answer : Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar
- What is the first mechanized organic form of Haryana being established in the state?
Answer : Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar (139 acres)
- In which district of Haryana was the 3-Day Anniversary Fair organized in memory of Baba Mastanath?
Answer : In the Baba Mastanath Math located at Asthal Bohr (अस्थल बोहर स्थित बाबा मस्तनाथ मठ), March 13 to March 15, 2019
- 10-days folk dance workshop was organized by the Uttar Pradesh Cultural Center, Patiala in which district of Haryana?
Answer : In Bal Bhavan, Ambala (from March 19)
- In which district of Haryana अखिल भारतीय फ्री स्टाइल एक करोड़ इनामी कुश्ती प्रतियोगिता-2019 was organized?
Answer : From 22 to 24 March 2019, in Panipat
- Which team became the All-Over Champion at अखिल भारतीय फ्री स्टाइल एक करोड़ इनामी कुश्ती प्रतियोगिता-2019?
Answer : Railways (won 6 gold medals)
- At अखिल भारतीय फ्री स्टाइल एक करोड़ इनामी कुश्ती प्रतियोगिता-2019, which place occupy by Haryana team?
Answer : Second place with 3 gold medals
- Who is the person of Haryana who has broken 10 bottles in 2.65 Nano-seconds and registered his name in Guinness World Book?
Answer : Satish from Karnal, (A man in Germany had a record breaking 65 bottles in a minute, which Satish broke, Satish broke 73 bottles in a minute and registered his name in Guinness World Book.)
- 47th Haryana Senior State Handball Championship was organized in which district of Haryana?
Answer : March 23 to March 25 at Mahabir Stadium in Hisar
- Which district team won the women’s title in the 47th Haryana Senior State Handball Championship?
Answer : Jind, (second place – Hissar, third place – Rohtak)
- Which district team won the title of the men’s category in the 47th Haryana Senior State Handball Championship?
Answer : Jhajjar (second place – Hissar, 3rd place – Jind)
- Which daughter of Haryana has recently won the Miss Glamor Look International Ambassador-2019 title?
Answer : Ritu Lakhina From Faridabad
- Where were Miss Glamor Look International Ambassador-2019 organized?
Answer : In the Philippines
- What is the name of Haryana’s shooter who made World Record by winning Gold in 10m Air Pistol Mixed team at 12th Asian Airgun Championship?
Answer : Manu Bhakra (from Haryana), and Saurabh Chaudhary (from Uttar Pradesh)
- Which medal did Manu Bheker win in the Air Pistol event in singles at the 12th Asian Airgun Championship?
Answer : Gold Medal
- Recently, on March 22, 2107, the mountaineer Mamta Souda waved a tricolor on which four?
Answer : On the pyramid of the highest peak carnations in Oceania.
- Mamta Souda is working _______ in Haryana?
Answer : On the post of DSP
Click Below Link to Download in PDF
- Haryana Current Affairs March 2019, Liner Questions (Available Soon)
- Haryana Current Affairs March 2019, Liner Questions (हिन्दी में)
Note – If you face any mistake and wrong information, please comment us and help us to Improve it.