Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has published a recruitment notification for 1337 post of Canal Patwari and Gram Sachiv in Irrigation & Water Resources Department, Haryana and Development and Panchayat Department, Haryana. Eligible Candidates can apply form Official website for these post from 23rd March 2019 to 21st April 2019 till 05:00 P.M.
Advt No. 03/2019.
Total Posts – 1327 Posts
Name of Posts –
- Canal Patwari – 892 Posts
- Gram Sachiv – 435 Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience for Recruitment :
- Canal Patwari – Matriculation or its equivalent, But preference shall be given to higher qualification. Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric
- Gram Sachiv – Matric/ Higher Secondary/10+2(Vocational) from any recognized institution or its equivalent, Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up-to Matric
Age Limit & Relaxation –
- Canal Patwari – Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 42 Years
- Gram Sachiv – Minimum 17 Years and Maximum 42 Years
Age Relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST/BC as per Haryana Govt Rules.
Application Fee –
- General : (Male/Female) – Rs 100/-, (Female of Haryana) – Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC/EBPG : Male – Rs. 25/- , Female – Rs. 13/-
- Nill for Ex-Serviceman and PH candidates.
How To Apply –
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through Online mode through www.hssc.gov.in from 23 March 2019 to 21 April 2019 till 05:00 PM.
Pay Scale –
Rs5200-20200 + Rs1900 GP
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application – 23 March 2019
- Last Date for Apply Online Application – 21 April 2019 till 5.00 P.M.
- Last Date for Fee Submission – 23 April 2019
Download Detailed Notification (Link Will Available Soon)
Online Apply Link (Link Will Available Soon)
It is believed that due to some reasons Recruitment for Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv were stopped in 2015. These Recruitment Will be Re-Advertised in 2019.