On Saturday, 9 Feb 2019, Haryana Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Minister, OP Dhankar said that 4th Agri Leadership Summit would be organized from February 15 to February 17 at India International Horticulture Market (IIHM) Gannour, District Sonipat.
Dhankar said that this year the state government would honour the farmers with new award ‘Haryana Kisan Ratna Samman’ to encourage them with a cash prize of Rs 5 lakh and a citation and would be given to a farmer for his outstanding work in the field of agriculture development.
Some Important Facts Related to 4th Agri LeadershipSummit- 2019
- Union Agriculture Minister, Radha Mohan Singh and Union Minister of Steel, Birender Singh would inaugurate the summit.
- The theme of the summit was “Entrepreneurship & Agri-Business; Agri Allied – A Promising Sector and Agri Service- Direct Marketing”.
- Over 1,50,000 farmers as well as dignitaries from across the country and abroad, would participate.
- 2nd day of the Summit, the Union Minister of State for Agriculture, Parshottam Rupala would be the Chief Guest. On the concluding ceremony, the President, Ramnath Kovind would be the Chief Guest and Haryana Chief Minister, Manohar Lal would preside over the programme.
- During the 3rd day of summit, different themes have been formed based on innovative farming for making farming a profitable venture.
- During the 3rd day of Summit, our farmers and our departments would exhibit all what they have achieved. Farmers would also be allowed to sell their products or produce.
- 24 farmers awarded with ‘Kisan Ratna Award’ .
- 10 ‘Krishi Ratna Award’, Including 9 Farmers and CH Charan Singh Hariyana Agriculture University ( Vice Chancellor K. P. Singh), Hisar become the first Institution to get ‘Krishi Ratna Award’.
- On the occasion of summit, President of India Launch ‘Digital Kisan App’.
Below are the name of Farmers who get ‘Kisan Ratna Award’ –