The Haryana Govt implement the pay scale recommendations to the teaching and non-teaching staff of Govt universities, government colleges and government aided colleges with effect from January 1, 2016 as per the 7th pay commission.
The move will put an additional burden of Rs 230.6 crore annually on the state exchequer, said state finance minister Abhimanyu in an official release here.
2,853 Teaching and non-teaching staff working on various posts universities and colleges in the state would be benefited –
- Assistant professors of universities and colleges would get Rs 57,700 to 79,800
- Associate professors would get Rs 1,31,400 and professors would get Rs 1,44,200 to Rs 1,82,200, he added.
- Assistant librarian of universities and colleges would get Rs 57,700 to Rs 68,900
- Deputy librarian would get Rs 79,800 to Rs 1,31,400 and librarian would get Rs 1,44,200.
- Lecturers, physical education in universities and colleges and assistant director of sports department would get Rs 57,700 to Rs 68,900
- The deputy director would get Rs 79,800 to Rs 1,31,400 and director would get Rs 1,44,200.
- The registrar and controller of examination would get Rs 1,44,200,
- The Sub registrar and sub controller of examination would get Rs 79,800
- The assistant registrar and assistant controller of examination would get Rs 56,100.