Haryana Power Utilities – HVPNL, HPGCL, UHBVNL & DHBVNL published a notification of Assistant Engineer/ Electrical cadre (Electrical Discipline) based on score of GATE- 2018 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2018).
Date of Publication – 11 June 2018
Closing Date – 1 August 2018
Total No of Posts – 105 Posts
Name of Posts –
Electrical Discipline – Assistant Engineer Electrical Cadre
Educational Qualification –
- Full-time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree from university duly recognized by Central Govt or State Govt with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General Category/ other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile in on of the following disciplines – Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Must have passed hindi/ Sanskrit upto matric standard or in higher education.
Pay Scale –
Electrical Discipline – Assistant Engineer Electrical Cadre : Rs 53100 – 167800 in pay matrix level-9
Code of GATE 2018 Paper – Electricl Engineering (EE)
Age Limit & Relaxation –
Candidate age should be 20 to 42 as on 1 August 2018. The relaxation in age limit is admissible to candidates of Haryana Domicile only. Upper age limit is relaxable as admissible under rules/ registrations/ instructions of HPUs/ Haryana Government. Relaxation in age in different category, subject to the condition that the candidate is meeting other eligibility criteria for the post is given below –
|Category||Maximum age Relaxable by||Max. Age|
|Candidates of Haryana Domicile|
|SC, BC-A, BC-B||05 Years||42 + 5 = 47 Years|
|Pwd – General||10 Years||42 + 10 = 52 Years|
|Pwd – SC, BC-A, BC-B||10+05 Years||42 + 10 + 5 = 57 Years|
|ESP – General||NA||42 Years|
|ESP – SC, BC-A, BC-B||05 Years||42 + 5 = 47 Years|
|Ex- Serviceman||42 years and upper age limit is relaxable up to continuous Military Service added by 03 years is permissible, over & above their respective category.|
|For Serving employee of HPUs||The age relaxation to the employees of HPUs be given to the extent of number of years of regular service rendered by them in any of the Power utility subject to maximum 5 years provided they apply through proper channel.|
|Candidates belonging to states other than Haryana|
|GEN, SC, ST, OBC, Pwd, ESP||NA||42 Years|
|ESM||42 years and upper age limit is relaxable up to continuous military service added by 03 years permissible.|
Application Fee –
The candidate is required to deposit the fee separately for each post applied for as per the detail given –
|Sr No.||Category of Candidates||Fees|
|1||(i) For Male candidate of GEN Cat including Dependent Son of Ex-Serviceman of Haryana
(ii) For male Candidate of All reserved cat of other state
|2||For Female candidate of All (Gen & Reserved) of All other state||Rs 125/-|
|3||For Male candidate of SC/ BC-A, BC-B, ESM category of Haryana Only||Rs 125/-|
|4||For All Persons with Disabilities||NIL|
Candidate have to pay application fee online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or other medium. For more detail related to Application fee see published notification.
Selection Process –
- The candidates who have acquired the essential qualification as mentioned at Sr no 2 above and must have qualified the GATE-2018 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- 2018) conducted by IIT, Guwahati in Feb 2018 in corresponding paper i.e Electrical Engineering shall only be eligible to be considered for selection.
- The selection of the candidates in each category would be done by the HPUs from the eligible candidates as given in para – (i) above, purely on the basis of score of the GATE-2018 in respective discipline as per requirement of HPUs.
- The qualifying marks in respect of GATE – 2018 (Min. Cut-Off) shall be as declared by GATE-2018 organizing Institute IIT, Guwahati for respective GATE paper/ Discipline Category. For more detail see published notification.
How to Apply –
After Reading the instruction carefully from below link apply for GATE-2018. Candidate can apply online application only. Candidate can apply online from 18 June 2018 to 1 August 2018.
Click this link to Apply Online – http://www.hrpower.org